Thursday, October 8, 2009

Asian guy's hair question?

i really like how this dude ask the question...



but just wondering..my hair is abit long already but it is like straight ....how would you style the hair like the links..



i know i can go to a stylist...but i just want to know before hand...(do i need a special cut or trim or gel?)



here's the dude's question



This is kind of a metrosexual question, that I wouldn't ask anyone I know in real life, but since this is anonynmous, no worries; lets have some fun. Should I grow out my hair to medium coiffure like the korean singer http://www.asianhunk.net/choi-si-won-ii/... or should I leave my hair like http://www.asianhunk.net/won-bin/#more-2... who my friends says I resemble, which is exaspering. Anyways give me your opinion which one is the best. Thanks, I owe you one answer:) !



Asian guy's hair question?

I personally like the first one.



I mean both are amazing. Asian guys with either of those haircuts will win anybody over. I think I like a longer cut, execpt just grab some gel and give it a little spike. =]



I have more ideas just message me!



Asian guy's hair question?

I love the first and second photo of the second link. That man has some sexy hair...and one sexy body.



Asian guy's hair question?

First of all, Asian guys are completely gorgeous..



I really like that first picture on the second link..not too short, not too long, but kinda gelled and a little messy..



Amazing!



Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment