Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best heat protectant before flat ironing?

What's the best thing to put in my hair before straightening?



I want my hair to not look so dry %26amp; I would like heat protection (of course). Although shiny would be nice, as long as it doesn't look burnt would be fine too. I'm mixed with black %26amp; asian, so I have thick, very curly hair. Its not coarse or nappy though. Hopefully this helps, because I think hair type does matter.



Of course, cheaper the better, but I'm willing to spend more because I don't want fried hair. It also will probably last a while, because I'm not going to straighten it too often, maybe once a month.



I'm looking for something that I can find either at CVS (if you don't have one, its like a Walgreens/drug store) or Sally's.



Thanks so much! Also, if you read everything, please say "I read", because sometimes when I get answers I feel as if people didn't even read.



Best heat protectant before flat ironing?

I prefer RedKen 21. It's pricey.. about 16 dollars a bottle. CVS carries it.



umm... I read.



Best heat protectant before flat ironing?

try john frieda frizz-ease thermal protectant. a small bottle costs around $7, where a larger bottle costs around $9 at cvs. i use about 3 drops of it, i have medium length hair, but it seems to work well.



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment