Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hairstyle question?

hmm... okay... i'm a 12 yr. old asian girl. and I have black hair..... My hair is cut a little past my shoulders in layers and I have the side bangs up to my chin. I was planning to cut it or something..... but I don't know. please give me a new hairstyle.... All I normally do with my hair is straighten it and leave it down.



email me if you need to.....



xsnoopygurlx08@yahoo.com



thanks :]



Hairstyle question?

Get side swept bangs. Since you already have bangs just cut them until your cheek bone. Just cut it long then keep it get on shorter and shorter slowly so you don't have to worry about messing up :]



Hairstyle question?

pervert is about young lady,



watch out



Hairstyle question?

you could get it a little shorter if you wanted and not straighten it or grow it out and not straighten it. if you want temporary crimpy hair sleep with your hair in braids.



Hairstyle question?

Hmmm... try some curling and highlights? That's always good for a new look.



Hairstyle question?

if you have a heart shaped face, go super short! i have provided a few links to hair cuts that you might like:



http://greatestlook.com/shorthair/shorth...



http://greatestlook.com/shorthair/shorth...



and i really liked this site- you can select your hair color and a category and get all these different options!



http://greatestlook.com/shorthair/shorth...



Hairstyle question?

if you really want a change i would do a chin length razored bob. because you have asian hair the razoring will give it texture and release some of the weight making it move more freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment