Thursday, October 8, 2009

New hairstyle suggestions?

Hey peoples, I might consider doing something new to my hair. I'm 100% Asian and have hair that goes all the way to the middle of my back. My hair's black, thick and I have a lot of it. Not very poofy when it behaves, but i have enough volume, i guess. I have a side part and chin-length bangs that are thick, unlayered and slightly wavy curling into my face. I need a hair style that looks cool, and doesn't require an extreme haircut or much maintenance. I don't want to change my hair very much, if that's possible. If you have any suggestions, please include links with pix. A warning: I might change my mind and keep my hair the way it is now, but I'll consider all your suggestions. Thanks! xoxo



New hairstyle suggestions?

I would suggest getting some layers. You can't go wrong with those.



New hairstyle suggestions?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



New hairstyle suggestions?

why dont you try cuttin it just a little also try curling it and cut your bangs also for more ideas you could buy some mags they have ideas somtimes



i hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment