Saturday, August 1, 2009

I am painting my toes, what color?

What color would look best on a 5 foot 6, jet black hair, green eyed, about 115lbs, 1/2 Asian, on her nails? Any suggestions. Pick my outfit out too!!



I am painting my toes, what color?

pink



I am painting my toes, what color?

red or black. they still look good until now. =)



I am painting my toes, what color?

teal, black, or french.



either would go well with the complexion you're describing.



if you're 5 foot 6,



long dark pencil jeans would look good (espically if you have long legs)



try a white cami (with the strp width of about an inch and a half) and on top of it, wear a spagetti strap cami of any color that would match your nails



try ballet flats or heels that are black or white.



this is more of a causal look. i'm not sure what you're looking for so, thats why i went with the casual.



I am painting my toes, what color?

French manicure, matches everything you wear and makes your nails look longer!



I am painting my toes, what color?

Emerald green nailpolish then where super skinny jeans with a green tee.



I am painting my toes, what color?

You should wear red it is hot ,and basic but not 1999 or 2000



geky and you should wear a red mini skirt and a whie tank and a red jogging suit jaket if it is warm w/sme flip flops.



I am painting my toes, what color?

Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment