Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

This is my friend. She and I sorta look alike, but people are always against asians going blonde. does it look that bad? honestly tell me, cause i think she looks nice with it, but perhaps im closeminded.



give me ur opinion on a blonde asian. or should we asians just stick to boring black hair.



alot of white people have never seen an asian with blonde hair and oppose it immediately.



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/k...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/k...



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/k...



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

If you like it, then go for it. I think it's pretty cute. I dye the tip of my hair red and I get compliment all the time. At first my friends thought it wouldn't look right, but after they remember how I look with red/black hair, then they thought it would look cute. I'm African American and have very light skin, so as long as it compliment your face, then go for it!



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

i think it looks pretty



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

damn your friend is hot. gogogogo get the blond, not full but streaks



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

your friends hair looks really good!! But just don't go ALL blonde!!



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

no! she looks good!



just do a dirty blond maybe dirty blonde highlites



or carmel.......



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Usualy it looks very bad. She really pulls it off though, it looks super good. I think its because its beige blonde with brown not like bright yellow blonde.



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

i doesnt look bad



if u like it who cares what everybody else thinks



go blond



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Even knowing some Asian women with blond hair I still oppose it. Natural is the best way to go.



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Your second picture looks photoshoped and yes blonde hair looks good on you



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Hey I say go for it!



I think it looks nice!



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

i think the color in the front looks fine. i wouldn't go any lighter either.



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

i think it looks awesome do what u want but chnage is good and so is being urself so do it



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

go for it, looks great



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Mabe highlights but not all blonde that would look pretty werid



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

omg u are so beautiful! i would leave your hair the same as it is now! is soo gorgeous!



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

she looks good with it i assume that they prefer darker hair mayb e that is why that is all you see i am not sure but alot of people would look blonde and i assure you that just because you are darker does not mean you can't be and look good.



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

I think as long as you don't bleach your hair, it would look great! I love trying new colors, and new things... good luck!!



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

omg she looks pretty...she really does!



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Its alright, as long as its not like... platnum blonde



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Yeah, that looks really good actually. Especially the first pic. As long as you stay with a dark honey blonde and don't go platinum blonde I think that'll look cute.



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

i hav seen an asian wif blonde hair, and she did look gud, some can pull it off



from those fotos, id say ud b able 2 pull it off



(and is that really ur friend?! faaaaaaaaa, shes stunning)



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

no, your ryte she doesn't look bad at all=)



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Yeah she looks very pretty and honestly I think it suits her...



Give it a try couldn't hurt....It might suit you as well.



OH! but you must remember to die or at least tint your eye brows as well cause if you dont that will just look wierd.



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

no



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

I like a more natural look. Going with wild changes that could never occur in nature just don't look good to me. I don't care if you Asian, black, Caucasian, or any other ethnicity. I would equate an asian women going blonde the same way I would a Caucasian person going with green, or a black person going with fire truck red. It just doesn't look right and I don't like it. Women of all ethnicities have all kinds of options to accentuate their natural beauty. I'd stick with that. But obviously, there are a whole lot of people that don't agree with me and do those wild eccentric things. So whatever floats your boat. Just don't expect me to like it. I won't say anything to you about it one way or another in passing. I just won't like it.



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

She looks gorgeous, You should try some streaks in the front to see if you like it first,, you can always cover it up if it turns to brassy...Just because some white people judge that doesnt mean all do, maybe their jealous?? Asian or not she is beautifull, Im White and able to see beauty in other and all races...



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

I think your friend is very stiking, exotic, and beautiful. But i must say, i'm blonde... i look at your natural black hair and am so envious of the shine and smoothness you possess. I would love to trade you hair :) !



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Wow, their hair's stunning! No I'm very for it. As long as you leave some dark bits in it . Not completely every strand blond. If you get me.



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

you should do youre hair like hers



it looks really good on her



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

look nice gogogogogogogo



I'm asian and I want blonde hair. Yes no? Pictures..?

Some highlights are fine, but not all-out blonde.



Make sure you go to a GOOD salon and bring pictures with you.



I think some reddish highlights or caramel highlights would be fine, but you just have to go to a place where they know what they're doing.



Black hair is great too... it just seems boring to you because you've always had it, but everyone else probably thinks it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment