Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ahhhh! curling iron doesn't work! =[?

The curling iron itself works fine but the problem is my hair



my iron goes up to 30



i have asian hair



when i use it i went up to 20 but it doesnt hold



i take the iron off nothing is there!!



i don't want to burn my hair doing this over and over again with no results



so i came here to seek advice



HELP!



why isnt it working!!!



nothing at all!!!!



how do i use a curling iron for my hair, which way do i turn it!!



my hair is medium legth



Ahhhh! curling iron doesn't work! =[?

what type of straightner do you have??



I would STRONGLY suggest getting a CHI straightner...they work amazingly and they are 100% ceramic!



you can go to any hair salon and ask about them....they can get a little pricey but are SOOOO worth it!



Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment