Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I would like to know could any of yall set me up with an asian woman for love not sex?

i would like yall to set me with an asian woman needing a place to stay and she can move in with me and i would be willing to pay her plane ticket here and there are places in walking distance to find a job from where i live if she dont have a car . i hate living alone and give me yalls information to contact who ever can help me and i will contact you . i will be good as gold to her and i will rub lotion on her feet everyday and be faithful and loyal and take her to walks in the park and out to eat at nice restaurants and she dont have to help with the bills because i am independent as long as she can atleast work a parttime job . i would be grateful to yall if yall could help me and i have a stable job for 5 years now . i am 30 with blonde hair and blue eyes and i am 6 foot 1 and weigh 200 and i work out at the ymca . my apartment complex has a pool with paid cable.



I would like to know could any of yall set me up with an asian woman for love not sex?

erm,THIS ISN'T A FREAKIN DATING SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... THIS IS WERE U ASK FOR OPINIONS ABOUT LIFE, NOT ABOUT UR HOUSE, AND A GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I would like to know could any of yall set me up with an asian woman for love not sex?

Why would anyone get on this site and ask such an ignorant question? This is not a pimp site.

No comments:

Post a Comment