Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

By the way, I am Asian with brown complexion.



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

why don,t you have some light brown high lights,if u r unsure.then if you like the little bit of brown in your hair go for it.the only problem you would have with coloring your hair all over is you would get roots.and with dark hair you would be doing then about every 3 weeks.with high lights u don,t tend to notice the roots so much.i wouldn't worry about looking gay,you wouldn't.there are so many men that come in my salon.hope this helps



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

Maybe a little bit, but I know tons of Asian guys (that aren't gay) that have the brown hair going on. You should go for it.



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

you say gay like it's a bad thing.



and your a male nurse?



sigh



lol



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

My best friend is about to do it and his brother did it and i know alot of other people have done (NONE of them are gay) it and i say you should do it i think it makes them look alot better!!!



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

You should go for what you like...but, there was a kid who did that in my class and he was Asian, and most people though he was gay. I think black hair looks great on Asian people (do you mean Asian as in East Asia...or like India)...anyways, I would go for what I thought I looked in the best, if I were you....Good Luck!



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

if it looks real you'll look fine.



But I am kind of insulted b/c I am gay and I'm sick of people like you, the str8 community who think being/looking gay is bad.



I can understand if you don't want to look like a flamer, but it's still insulting. So get over ur stupid fears and sh(T, be a man, and toughen up and do whatever u want to do.



Ur too scared of what other ppl think, and ppl like u set us back.



Thanks. :-/



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

I get my hair highlighted a lot and some people say things, but most girls like it.



Do what you want!



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

No, of course not! A prime example would be all the celebrities and models (yes, male) running around- nobody thinks they are gay! To find a good shade of brown for your hair be sure to consult someone beforehand. Hope this helps :)



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

Light brown would look good if you have a brownish complexion. I think it would blend in well. Btw, looking "gay" isn't bad.



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

go for it. i don't think people will think you're gay. who cares anyway?



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

You should do what YOU want. I don't think it would look gay, my friend has a friend that is Asian and he has light brown hair, and everyone loves him beacause he is nice. Just do what you want! And if people make fun of you, (which they probably wont) just tell them to back off



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

Kissing Dudes would make you look gay. Dye away who cares what people think.



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

No if people say anthing just lisen to them.



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

i think it might look okay some asian guys look really hot with light brown hair but some dont i think u should dye your hair dark brown which will look better go on the internet and find pics of asian guys with light brown hair c weather it will suit u..... and u the person who said your acting like gay is a bad thing yea gay is a bad thing its DISGUSTING...



Would dying my hair make me look "gay"? I was thinking of light brown.?

i think you should stay natural. most asian people i've seen who have tried to do the light brown thing...their hair just turns orange...and when you get roots it looks bad. i say stay with what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment