Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GUYS? would u date me?

-asian (filipino).. black hair dark brown eyes.



- weights around 150-160 (but doesnt look that overweight),cuz im 5'5- 5'6.



- i have a few pimples and scars.



-i listen to techno, house, dance %26amp; rock.



- i like to have fun, chill and watch movies.



GUYS? would u date me?

yeah i would but thats not going to get you a boyfriend, you need to get out and find some people that share your same interests. don't worry about it someone will come along.



GUYS? would u date me?

I'd date you and *maybe* do you :)



GUYS? would u date me?

I'm not a boy, but you sound pretty amazing



GUYS? would u date me?

Its really hard to tell just on description alone i think you really have to get to no someone to tell. But you probably just want to hear yes so yes



GUYS? would u date me?

You fit a very wide demographic. The pimple and scars aside you sound fine.



GUYS? would u date me?

if u were old enough and we clicked...why not? =D



GUYS? would u date me?

yeah, I love Asian girls, and I've had a few Pinai girlfriends.



GUYS? would u date me?

prolly definitly would.. r u located in ny by chance? haha



GUYS? would u date me?

I'd love ya and leave ya.



GUYS? would u date me?

i would!! here my email address if u want to get to know a great guy!! efrain78223@yahoo.com



GUYS? would u date me?

no. no offense. i dont like asian girls and have had a bad experience with a heavy asian chick who tried to take advantage and trick me into doing her when i got drunk for the first time when i went to my first college party. also pimples and scars are a turnoff. i would be ok with being friends though.



GUYS? would u date me?

i would date you.



GUYS? would u date me?

I like Asian women-long dark hair, dark eyes that's always been a turn on for me-



however you put your height and weight out there to comment on- 150-160 at 5'5-5'6 is overweight whether it looks like it or not- if you want to sell yourself-do just that-talk about your personality- any guy who wants dwell on physical characteristics isn't worth dating anyway...



go out and have fun....



GUYS? would u date me?

wow, what a great thorough description.



btw, you're asking a bunch of losers who'd prolly say yes to 95% of the women out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment