Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

I don't know if my skin is olive or pale toned (lol), incase this helps: I have dark brown hair, and I am half asian and half white. I know sun tanning is bad for your skin, but people tease me sooo much about it, I might try spray tans (like the ones you buy from stores) but I'm not sure if those work. Please help!



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

in 2 weeks you can achieve a beautiful tan....just lie out in the sun for an hour a day between the hours of 10 and 2. wear larger spf lotion at first...15 or 30 then gradually go down to tanning oil (spf 3 or 4).



this will probably be the best for your skin (but still not good).



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

but tanning oil, and lay out for a couple of hours everyday and you should get a tan.



%26lt;3



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

lay out in the sun



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

Stay with your regular skin color...



wow your 1/2 asian and 1/2 white, me too! but im WAY tan!



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

Go to a tanning shop and have it sprayed on.....The sun is way more harsh today, then it was when I was in my teens and early 20's and I was diagnosed with my first spot of skin cancer at 29. The ages are getting younger and younger....I know when your young, 29 and 30's seem so far away, but when you get there you don't want to be having chunks cut out of your face and chest like I did....



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

Don't listen to all that teasing. I'm sure it's all just mindless banter. You know how some people talk just to have something to say. It's not serious criticism. If you want to get tan though, you can go to a tanning salon. They are all over town.



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

ummmm........... heres an idea......... go 2 a water park or something and lay there!!!!!!



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

they work just ask around and find out which one is best.i dont know where you live so i cant help you much.



How can I get a nice sun tan in 2 weeks?

spray tans

No comments:

Post a Comment