Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Would a straight perm work for me?

I'm a teen and I've wanted to get a straight perm for a looong time. I'm just afraid of how much damage it will do to my hair because all my friends at school are telling me that. I have on the soft side hair for an asian girl. Each morning I actually straighten my hair with a straightening ceramic iron. I'm soo tired of doing that! So please help me should I get a straight perm? I mean it's in fashion right now and all...



... ._. o_o



Would a straight perm work for me?

You should get a straigtening iron at the hair salon.It should at least cost $60,my mom bought one,and since then when she hasn't straightened her hair,it's not as frizzy.



Would a straight perm work for me?

i have really curly hair, so i was thinking about getting a straightening perm too[realxing it]



BUT i also have heard that they do a ton of danage to your hair.



BUT my friend recently got one, and her hair looks great!



goodluck!



Would a straight perm work for me?

Maybe you should consult with a professional at a salon. Let her do it the first time and/or ask her for the best products to buy.



Would a straight perm work for me?

i was tired of straightening my hair too, but the effects of this are different with everybody...my friend Lindy had this done, she has VERY thick hair and it worked wonders! my hair is semi thick and it only worked once i blow-dried my hair...i think it depends on the damage you've done to you're hair over the years...if u dont get the straightening perm done...(if u dont already do this) you should use a protector before you straighten and blow dry...i suggest *bio-silk* its amazing!



Would a straight perm work for me?

There is nothing that a straightening perm will do to your hair that a curly perm won't, they're the same chemicals mixed together, one you curl your hair, the other you straighten, and if you have black hair, it will look very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment