Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HELP! What are my colors [clothes]?

I really have no idea what colors look good on me!



I have Long black/brown hair, a sandy, asian-like skin tone and brown eyes. Can anyone help me?? I can probley put a pic up if it will help.



HELP! What are my colors [clothes]?

try turquoise, bright blue, bright yellow, .. .



any bright colors would look awesome with your skin color and dark hair, well that is what it sounds like lol



HELP! What are my colors [clothes]?

pink



HELP! What are my colors [clothes]?

Hmm, from your description, you shound like my friend. She mostly wears all colors lol. Like beige and brown and greens and blues yellows. They are mostly calming colors. She doestn really wear bright WOAH! colors lol. So i would say calm colors.



But i also so other ppl like that who wear bright extraly Woah colors. and it looks awesome. so i say wear what you wear.



=)



HELP! What are my colors [clothes]?

it's hard to tell without a picture but usually people with your hair and skin tone can pull off pretty much any bold colour like a deep red or yellow plays off your skin nicely... or you could try a pastel blue. hope that helps guud luckk!



HELP! What are my colors [clothes]?

the color you had on was ok but i think you would look good in indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment