Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm cutting my hair and I need hairstyle suggestions?

I cut my hair into a buzz cut last September and has let it grown since then. Now it's about 3-4 inches long, all around.



I am asian with straight black hair, kind of like my avatar.



I'm looking to trim it a bit, maybe even cut some. Give me some suggestions, preferably with pictures.



Also, I don't want to cut it down to a buzz cut again.



I'm cutting my hair and I need hairstyle suggestions?

love this cut on guys, i give it all the time. would look really good on dark hair. must be willing to put about 2 min of work into it in order for it to look good though!



http://www.ukhairdressers.com/american%2...



I'm cutting my hair and I need hairstyle suggestions?

I think you should go to your local news agents and buy a fashion based magazine for men and decide for yourself because its up to you,



I like a guys hair to look like bruce lees was in the green hornet like this picture here....



http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8208/...

No comments:

Post a Comment