Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can i look more exotic/asian?

Hey



im half korean half white but i wanna look more exotic. Atm I have the oriental almond shaped eyes and wear liquid eyeliner winged out at the corners, pale skin and short black hair with red highlights. I kinda just look like an eurasian emo tbh.



What can I do to look exotic?



thanx =]



How can i look more exotic/asian?

well, if you're born the way it is then you should accept it.



many asians actually love the eurasian look. it's so pretty!



be contented, and you'll be happier.



How can i look more exotic/asian?

bring out your eye color..maybe try getting a slight natural tan and let your hair do what it wants..like wavy-beach like hair



i think a natural tan would do you good..and bring out your eyes..



How can i look more exotic/asian?

PLASTIC SURGERY WORKS



How can i look more exotic/asian?

Nice. haha I'm korean too! I have big eyes for an asian and I dyed my hair [alot] but yeah. [I'm gettin red highlights in highschool (school code we have to have natural colored hair and I can't get the normal red cause that just too red I want to darker red =D)]



How can i look more exotic/asian?

It looks like you really stand out,I got a couple dresses at Charlotte Russe,and they were like Bohemian,inspired i wore one on Christmas,and everyone called me Hippy all day,lol!Im really into that like long dress Bohemian atmosphere!That really can make you look different and definetly stand out!Exotic,hum lets see exotic is like darker bold colors in eyeshadow,different clothing that alot of people wouldnt where because they think that they would stand out to much!!And maybe wavy flowing hair or a little bit of braids



How can i look more exotic/asian?

hey!!



even though im british born many people say i've got the asian look....;)



well i'll give u some tips you might wanna follow:



1. die youre hair brown or black.......mostly asians have it like that



2.try to keep youre eyes as black or dark as possible......gives it the asian look!



3.concentrate on your eyes and lashes more while doing makeup.......!!



hope i helped!!! good luck and keep smiling!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment