Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can you help me find the man who wrecked my daughter's 'ped'?

Hello everyone. A bit of a shot in the dark, but my daughter's ped was mown down (she wasn't on it, thank Heaven) by a man parking his car outside the new 'little Co-op' in Seaton, Devon, on Sunday 9th March @ about 7.30 p.m. He said he'd wait whilst she got a pen and paper from the shop - and was gone when she went back to get his insurance details. The ped is wrecked (3rd party, fire and theft!!!!). The only details my daughter can recall was that it was a Ford, dark red with the numbers 220 in its license plate. The driver was shorter than 5'10", very short cropped black hair, and was of East Asian origins. Of course, the Police cannot help with such minimal details, but if anyone in Seaton knows/thinks they know of such a car, please respond to this... With hopeful thanks,



Can you help me find the man who wrecked my daughter's 'ped'?

You have alot of information right there and I would just go to your local police department and see what they can do for you.



You can also put an ad in your local newspaper or contact your local news station and offer a reward for this information that you can collect back when the person is found, good luck.



Can you help me find the man who wrecked my daughter's 'ped'?

I looked out back in my woods and he wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment