Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How to enhance my natural highlights (blk + dark brunette)?

currently my hair is the normal asian jet black, but i have brunette-ish natural highlights.. for example:



http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7441/...



sorry for the incredibly horrid pic quality xD.



are there any specific terms i should remember, or phrases i should use when adressing the hairdresser. my friends have had a few disasters, and i dont really want my hair a flamboyant blonde. all i really want to do is make it so that my natural highlights show dark brunnette even out of direct light.



How to enhance my natural highlights (blk + dark brunette)?

Not that it matters but are you a guy or a girl? From the picture I could only see the top of your head. In general women are more comfortable with having their hair colored than men are. I am glad your deciding to go to a professional for this (my aunt is a hair stylist and I've seen way too many people come to her over the years and beg her to fix the "at home mistakes") The first thing I suggest (after deciding to have a professional color your hair) is to make sure you go with the right stylist, I would suggest to you look around for a stylist who specializes in color (there are some stylists who attend conventions and receive advanced training and certification in coloring hair.) Look for a stylist with experience and understands the look you going for. If you have a picture of the color and cut your looking (like from a magazine or something) bring it with you. Also make sure you put on emphasis on the words "subtle" and "natural" and ask to hear their opinion and advice on what your looking for.



Good luck!!



How to enhance my natural highlights (blk + dark brunette)?

if you swim



it will make your hair lighter especially for guys



at least all the guys at my school who swim have bleached hair



or you can dye it if you want



just ask them for a brown



and ask them to show you the colors they have

No comments:

Post a Comment