Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is there any way to get your ends straight WITHOUT a straightener????

i have kinda straight hair already ( i'm Asian ) but my ends have a kind of wave in them (inwards AND outwards) so what I'm aiming at is poker straight ends ... is there any way of straightening your ends without a straightener or round brush.???? if you know how to plz tell me because i don't really wanna damage my hair .. it doesn't matter what the price is i just want it =] btw i live in the u.k. Thanks! xx



Is there any way to get your ends straight WITHOUT a straightener????

Leave-in conditioner. Its the best, I own some that keeps my hair straighter. Use a dime-quarter size amount and use on ends, blow dry hair and use a brush to rush through it while your drying it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment